Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Flowers


Craig came home tonight from scouts with a dozen pink tulips for my birthday. It was very nice to have flowers in my house. It has been a little while. I forget how much I like things like this. Sometimes I feel like I have lost myself having children, but in the same respect have learned a lot about myself also. I am wondering if finding some of the "lost things" about me will make life better. I just made a Tinkerbell connection. Makenzie would be so proud.

Not huge, just things like having pink tulips in a vase. Maybe my new pineapple plant I am trying to grow. Things that are alive and happy - little happy creations. I am trying to see more positively, if you know me, you know that this can be a huge feat for me. Usually I steer toward the devils advocate, sarcastic, pessimistic side of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment