I have a couple of corners in my bathroom that needed a caulk refresher. Apparently flooding the bathroom is more a common occurrence then I had thought. After the caulk dries I will be up late (probably tomorrow night) painting my handy work. There are a couple other projects in this arena that need to be done, but they are slightly more complicated with kids involved. I can't tell you how many times Porter snuck up behind me and I almost touched him with white caulk that was all over my hands. Makenzie found a board from who knows where and out of the whole bathroom, put it on the floor and kicked it into the corner that I had just finished.
I need to touch up paint the living room, kitchen, master bedroom, and then paint the base boards in the bathrooms. All the rest of the house needs more caulk, but how do you tell little ones not to touch or not to use the bathroom. Not quite sure how this is going to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment