Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy, Funny, Crazy, Insane

Yea, this morning started off.....interesting.

Haven't felt good since last Saturday. Just a week of a weird 'cold thing' that just isn't running a normal course. I was hit hard and now after a week I feel the way you do right before you get a cold. Totally unpredictable. I slept in.

You could smell it down the hall. Porter had some unfortunate 'running' accident in his bed this morning. Nasty! I am lucky Craig was home this morning. I don't know how I would of handled it myself. But, I would of if I had to. Drawback to the HE washers. They don't flush the yucky water away. It just recycles it. If I had to do it over again, not so sure I would get the freakin HE washer. My life is just to dirty.

My test in life is the day to day 'stuff' my children hand me. They are hilarious and exasperating at the same time. Logan comes up with the most off the wall funny things that just make you roll on the floor, but at the same time he still is having issues with making it to the bathroom. Nothing we try works. I have wondered if there is a real physical problem. Then I stop and think......he is the most pig-headed person I have ever met in my entire life! Bar none! And the boy is only 6 years old. Very few understand him, and his ways. Logan land is not entered by most. People usually just stand at the gate and dare not enter.

I hope my children are amazing adults. It will make me a better person to see that. All three of them are so smart. If not, this journey will most definitely bring me closer to my Heavenly Father. Can you imagine kicking back and reminiscing of days gone by. Like in the movie "Defending Your Life". I sure hope I have a 'saving a cat out of a burning building scene'. Maybe it is a metaphor: Logan is my cat. Scratch that: my children will be my cats. I sure hope I make it out of that burning building.

Changing lanes: I made a hummingbird feeder. I am proud of it, it looks good. This doesn't mean much until birds come. Still, no birds. I have my fingers crossed. Cost me $1.oo for some fake flowers to glue on. They are cute. I hope humming birds come, they are a happy.

Toying in the back of my mind about planting grass. I found a blend they say doesn't require much maintenance and watering. Here in AZ I think that translates into what normal people do to and with a lawn. If it doesn't work what am I out? I have dirt. Still thinking on it.

1 comment:

  1. If we charge admission to Logan Land I'm sure your money worries would be lessened and the world would have another wonder!

    ReplyDelete