
Last week I sat down with myself and we had a little talk. Things just couldn't go on the way they were going. I 'surfaced' out two answers (I knew the answers, I just didn't want to tell myself).
1. The hardest one is that I know I need to make a better effort to be social and make more friends. This is very hard for me. I have struggled with this my whole life. I'm not a party animal. I like to spend hours by myself doing projects or reading, etc. This one might have to have some serious outline and planning attached to it. How sad is that? This is why I think I am a dork. Who has to plan and organize to be social? The phrase, I think is, oy vey!
2. I don't fantasize about taking photographs of what other people want me to take pictures of. I guess admitting to myself; I love art and making beautiful, moving images that touch the heart. I want to do this, regardless of others opinion of it. This is my purpose.
I specifically changed majors to avoid this ..... and now look at me. A Commercial Photography, B.S. and I am (to the perception of the world) regressing back to art. I have to say I don't care. This is what I want, it makes me happy. I guess I will just have to have a lot of art hung in my little house.
Think I could hang some photographs on the ceiling? Just a thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment