Monday, February 8, 2010

Sleep

No matter how much sleep I get, I am always tired. I sure hope this will fix itself in the near future. I really want to get the rest I need in the time allotted. It really doesn't set up the next day on a good note. I get cranky and impatient. Totally unmotivated to do anything productive. The flip side to this, I don't know if I am expecting to much of myself. Maybe expecting so much, leads to the complete exhaustion. Still a mystery to me. Problem with not expecting as much from myself is I might fall into the "depression do nothing funk". I really don't want that to happen.

I guess it doesn't help that I am really cold today. All I want to do is crawl back in bed. I just can't get warm. Sweats, socks, sweatshirt, hood on(in the house), I just can't get warm. Crazy, I think I am going crazy. Who's going to drive me?

1 comment:

  1. Where are you Jeanette? You haven't posted in over a week. Did you really go crazy and nobody can find you? I'll drive you if you need it? MOM

    ReplyDelete