Saturday, January 23, 2010

Well......here we are. Just you and me.

So...I...don't know really to begin. I am a 33 year old, wife, mother of 3 and living in the dessert. I am educated and passionate about my life. Or so I thought. I guess I was passionate. All of that has changed and I am trying to find where I 'am'.

I love photography, but rarely get to photograph even my children. I thought this would be a good way to communicate with my mother, specifically, on a more regular basis. Hopefully, my niece will read also. Other than that, just wanted to send words out into the abyss.

1 comment:

  1. My mother's comment to this is: wandering in the desert is not a new concept. I must now ponder how I ended up in the desert and not the woods; not ponder how I ended up wandering.

    ReplyDelete