Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another day in the life....

So today was another day of 'run around until you drop'. Then when you drop there a couple of more things that need to be taken care of; i.e., pick up the duplos in front of the bathroom before you step on them again, or just kick them next to the door into a pile. None of these things are really, what one would call, 'fun'.

Why do the 'nothing' jobs take up so much time. When someone asks you what you did today, what do you say? Um, nothing. But not really, in fact your whole day was crammed. There just wasn't one specific project that was able to be completed. Ahhhh, a project. I forget what one is. Ahhhhh, complete. I forget what this is.

I would document what my day consisted of, but I don't think you would really care. Most of you out there are probably filling your head with guesses. You know exactly the kind of tasks I speak of, because I think you have the same nothing that fills your life. Mom's out there will understand that most of these jobs mainly consist of bodily fluids, food, or garbage. All day long!!!!!! I am not quite sure how the little people in my life are able to be the nuclei of an atomic explosion. I see no effects of nuclear fall out. It is truly amazing. If you don't have children, I highly recommend borrowing some just for the shear science of it.

I want to go to bed, but I am afraid of tomorrow. Another chaotic day filled with trying to make as much money as possible and trying to please people. Two things that are never accomplished no matter how much time you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment