
So this is my sister and me. I have thought a lot about her lately and I wonder, sometimes, how life is hard for each of us in different ways. She was very strong and never understood her strength. I find a parallel not only in myself, but I think we all do this to some extent. It is so hard not to think about just running away sometimes. The problem with running away is you can't really hide. You will be found. This often times causes more problems then if you would of just stayed put to begin with. What is the answer? Not quite sure yet. All I know is right now I really, kinda, wanna, run away. Unfortunately, the catastrophic aftermath of this would be, I believe, not covered by insurance of any kind, and the devastation would be unfixable. I have been through enough in life to know that hard work and patience will reap answers and solutions. My problem is I am not patient and right now I don't know how much harder I can work. Both physically and mentally. Maybe tomorrow will have more answers....or maybe just more waiting. I feel more like a walk. Maybe a sunrise will inspire some new beginnings in old places.
No comments:
Post a Comment