Ok....so who decided that running was a good idea? even if you were not being chased! We shall see how this running thing works out. I have never been a runner even when I was in the best shape ever and at 10,000feet above see level.
I can hike for as long as you want; up hills, down hills, rocks, mud. But run! I really am trying to stay positive, but as you can read it is a struggle. Appropriate cliche: No pain, no gain.
I am so excited that Logan is enjoying school. He talks about school all the time. If you ask him about it he has a long story to tell you. He is doing better on his work to. Curious how the other end of the school story is going for the teacher.
Makenzie and Porter are going stir crazy. We have started working more on letters and sounds. It is such a difference....Porter came to me today and didn't want a 'color' book he wanted to do 'homework'-a tracer book. Finally, kids that want to learn and don't think I am 'tricking' them into 'hardness'.
Good for you! I dont think I will ever get into running I hate it so much haha
ReplyDeleteOf my, you are amazing. Keep it up. A healthy body allows you to have a healthy mind. MOM
ReplyDelete