Monday, January 2, 2012

2012...A new year!

So I have to get up in a little while and I can't sleep. Go figure. Having a break was great, but now getting back on schedule is, I think, a good idea.

The 'I don't want to go to school' mantra has started back. Help me, help me! I think getting to bed at a decent hour will be nice to get back to.

We had a great time in CA for Christmas. It was so nice to see everyone. The drama was kept to a minimum(always nice). And my parents were there to help when the drama started to flare up.
The new year is here and I am excited. 2011 was a rough one and I am glad it is over. I have many hopes for this new year.

I am going to take control of what I can, and let go of the rest. And really take control. I don't want to let things slip through, but I need to let things go that don't matter. I think I understand the difference between the two. It has taken me my whole life to figure out what really matters and what is me being obsessive compulsive.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys had fun!! I love all of your new family pictures!

    ReplyDelete